Executive Recruiting Coordinator
Full Job Description
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary: The Executive Recruiting organization at PayPal is part of Global Talent Acquisition and is a fast-paced, highly motivated team focused on delivering a best-in-class executive candidate experience. The Executive Recruiting team hires for the senior-level positions at PayPal that manage the company’s most strategic business agendas. The Executive Recruiting Coordinator is a key member of this team, and is responsible for coordinating candidate logistics, communications, and compliance for the end-to-end executive hiring process. The Executive Recruiting Coordinator proactively manages all details surrounding the executive candidate experience from interview to offer extension to onboarding. He or she ensures all executive recruiting processes run smoothly throughout the lifecycle of the candidate experience. This position is idea for a recruiting coordinator who has exposure to executive-level candidates and is a meticulous, proactive problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced and high-energy environment. This position offers a hybrid remote / in-office work setup. The Executive Recruiting Coordinator will need to work from our New York City office on certain days every week, especially when candidates are on-site for in-person interviews.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Executive Recruiters, Hiring Executives, and Executive Assistants
- Support the interview scheduling logistics of assigned requisitions for executive level positions, ensuring that an efficient and effective service is delivered to the business leaders
- Coordinate all elements of candidate interview logistics including sending meeting invitations in MS Outlook, booking conference rooms, and organizing MS Teams video conferencing
- Track, update and maintain candidate data in Workday applicant tracking system (ATS) daily
- Maintain the Executive Recruiting requisition tracker in Microsoft Excel, which is reviewed often by senior HR executives, and reconcile reports as needed.
- Review and process all new hire documents, including documents for I-9 verification
- Facilitate and conduct new hire onboarding for new executive hires
- Serve as an advisor to the Executive Recruiters and Hiring Executives for onboarding problem resolution
- On an ad-hoc basis, works on Executive Recruiting projects to refine and improve candidate and hiring leader experiences
- 3+ years of HR or recruitment coordination experience
- 5+ years HR or executive assistant experience
- Experience interacting with executive management and / or executive candidates is required
- Excellent phone and email communication skills are required
- Proficiency with MS Outlook is required, including managing calendars and scheduling meetings for multiple individuals simultaneously
- Experience with an HRIS or applicant tracking system (Workday or Taleo) is preferred
- Experience working for a tech, fintech, or financial services organization is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem-solve to assist employees and external candidates with recruiting inquiries
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Proficiency with the internet and Microsoft Office (including Word, Outlook, Teams, and Excel)
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously while retaining all information
- Ability and willingness to serve as mentor and trainer to more junior team members
- Ability to multi-task and determine what is important and urgent, clarify next steps, and delegate effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results
- Ability to communicate professionally with, and develop strong relationships with, executive-level candidates, peers, and internal business stakeholders
- Ability to audit and manage billing statements, including expense reports
PayPal is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
Actual Compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this practice may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. For more information, visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com.
The U.S. national hourly pay range for this role is $16 to $55Our Benefits:
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Your application has been successfully submitted.