Full Job Description
CTC is a cutting-edge proprietary trading firm with a long-term vision and a clear focus on helping the world price and manage risk. Our fun and trusting culture inspires us to solve the industry’s most challenging problems and take calculated risks in a collaborative environment.
We strive to be the most innovative firm in the industry today, tomorrow, and long into the future while upholding ethical excellence. We believe that CTC makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of our employees, and all the communities to which we belong. Started in 1995 by a team of forward-thinking Traders, we are proud to call ourselves an industry leader that keeps making markets and each other better.
Do you have a team-first mentality and a passion for campus recruiting? Are you deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and driven to engage and hire outstanding students? If so, we encourage you to consider Chicago Trading Company. There’s nothing more important to us than teamwork so you will collaborate across the Talent Acquisition team, Human Capital Management team, and the business to deliver a best-in-class campus program.
What You Will Do
- Develop tailored sourcing strategies to identify and engage with diverse talent year-round.
- Partner with Campus Program Manager and Campus Recruiting Leads in the business to deliver an outstanding internship and campus recruiting program.
- Work closely with experienced recruiting team to create and implement marketing campaigns to engage previous campus candidates for lateral searches.
- Manage relationships and communication with all recruiting partners including (but not limited to) university career center staff and diversity recruiting partners.
- Coordinate and manage all on-campus and in-office recruiting events, including summer internship program, career fairs, events with student organizations, info sessions, and company Sell Days.
- Assist with interview scheduling during peak recruiting season (August-November).
What We Are Looking For
- 1-2+ years’ experience directly sourcing talent, with an emphasis on diversity recruiting strategies.
- Proficiency with applicant tracking software (Greenhouse preferred).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a continuous improvement mindset, willing to ask questions and solve problems both independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families so we offer outstanding benefits to support you both professionally and personally. These benefits include generous medical coverage, paid parental leave, free breakfast and lunch (plus healthy snacks, of course), wellness reimbursement, quarterly recharge days, and a variety of other benefits focused on providing the best employee experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At CTC, we aim to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and each person feels included, engaged and empowered. Where each of us feels we belong. We are committed to having a diverse workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. CTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us at [email protected] Note that emails sent to this email account for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
Your application has been successfully submitted.