Talent Acquisition Partner, Early Career
Full Job Description
Federal Reserve Bank of New YorkWorking at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies. You will work in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems.
The Bank believes in work flexibility to balance the demands of work and life while also connecting and collaborating with our colleagues in person. Employees can expect to be in the office a couple of days per week as needed for meetings and team collaboration and should live within a commutable distance.What we do:
The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for conducting the Bank’s professional recruitment activities, undergraduate and graduate recruitment efforts and summer intern program working collaboratively with our assigned business clients and different levels of management.
Your role as Talent Acquisition Partner – Early Career
The Early Careers Program at The Federal Reserve Bank of New York offers outstanding opportunities for students and early-career professionals to enhance their skills through mission-driven work in a wide range of roles. Our program goes above and beyond to recruit and connect with diverse talent through various virtual pathways. Our team strongly believes that talented interns from different backgrounds and offering varied perspectives, yield more creative solutions and better results.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner in our Early Careers space, you will market the Bank’s unique opportunities through various sourcing and networking avenues, oversee the policies, processes, and systems to support the Bank’s recruitment initiative, foster relationships outside and within the organization, and generate meaningful HR metrics. You will collaborative closely with our Research & Statistic group to provide strategic expertise for our Early Career recruiting process as well as our PhD recruiting cycle.
You may perform any of the following roles:
- Full cycle management of the recruitment process for early career permanent roles and campus recruitment including sourcing, screening, interviewing, feedback gathering, reference checks and negotiation of offers.
- Serve as a talent advisor to build an inclusive outreach and recruitment process ensuring a diverse candidate slate.
- Review employment applications and job requests to match applicants with - talent needs.
- Assist in the development of recruitment outreach strategies to identify and develop external candidate sources, including diversity sources. This includes participation in external events, career fairs, conferences and hosting in-house events.
- Collaborate with key HR professionals and business leaders and establish relationships with client groups to fully understand their objectives.
- Represent the Bank at internal/external Campus & Recruitment events.
- Act as a lead relationship manager for colleges/universities, organizations, student clubs and diversity organizations.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual specialized reporting for senior management to monitor efficacy of the Bank’s pipeline development efforts/programs.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience of full lifecycle recruiting within the Early Careers space, including detailed pre-qualification screening, interviewing, and closing candidates.
- Proven ability to optimally partner and yield influence with hiring managers.
- Strong experience working in human resources or related role.
Salary Range: $100100 - $120200 / year
Touchstone Behaviors set clear expectations for leading with impact at every stage of our careers and aspire to achieve in our continued growth and development.
Communicate Authentically: Empathetically engage one another with direct and transparent dialogue and listening. Actively discuss viewpoints with respect and compassion in a timely and candid manner, taking into account verbal and nonverbal cues. Ask questions, learn from each other, and share information widely to move the Bank's work forward.
Collaborate Inclusively: Inspire a diverse and inclusive environment that empowers others to contribute meaningfully. Intentionally bring a diverse set of people together to achieve positive business results.
Drive Progress: Grow and adapt to changing priorities in the Bank. Experiment with new concepts and take appropriate risk to drive innovation. Remain curious and action oriented, navigating through ambiguity and uncertainty to drive outcomes.
Develop Others: Equitably champion, mentor, and develop others to grow professionally. Demonstrate vulnerability and empathy to create a trusted environment.
Take Ownership: Establish an environment of action and excellence by holding self and others accountable to execute to the highest standard.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Fully paid Pension plan and 401k with Generous Match
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental and Vision including Flexible Spending Accounts and HSA)
- Subsidized Public Transportation Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Onsite Fitness & Wellness Center
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is committed to a diverse workforce and to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Full Time / Part Time
Full timeRegular / Temporary
RegularJob Exempt (Yes / No)
Human ResourcesWork Shift
First (United States of America)The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.
- Health insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.