Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist or Talent Acquisition Manager
Full Job Description
Cohen & Company
Certified Public Accountants
Cohen & Company’s People & Culture team is seeking an ambitious and self-driven Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist or Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team! In this role, you will act as a strategic business partner and will be responsible for leading and executing Assurance and Advisory experienced hire sourcing and full lifecycle recruitment across our ten offices. We are open to this position being in the following office locations: Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Baltimore, MD; Cleveland, Akron, Youngstown, OH; Pittsburgh, PA; Milwaukee, WI; Remote.
- Develop relationships internally with Recruitment Business Partners and Hiring Managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the firm’s Assurance and Advisory hiring needs
- Develop and deploy sourcing and recruitment strategy to meet competitive hiring goals and proactively build and nurture a strong pipeline for opportunistic opportunities
- Draft job postings and post opportunities on job boards and social media
- Communicate urgent needs with external recruiting firms for assistance and provide feedback on candidates
- Utilize applicant tracking system (iCIMS) to review candidates and collaborate with Recruitment Business Partners
- Interview candidates to evaluate skills and educate on #LifeatCohen and the opportunity
- Coordinate interviews with appropriate team members and lead candidate debriefs
- Present offer packages to candidates
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results
- Collaborate on People & Culture/TA team projects as needed
- Consistently ‘think outside the box’ to evolve our TA strategy
- Potential to lead and supervise Experienced Hire Recruitment team with focus on development
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of recruitment experience
- 1+ year of talent sourcing experience preferred
- Professional service firm recruitment experience preferred
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Technology savvy
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and/or iCIMS is preferred
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and projects with outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to flex to meet the changing needs of teams and clients
At Cohen & Company, our purpose is to engage, teach, inspire and improve lives through the power of knowledge and trust. We value great people, teamwork, a competitive spirit and courage, and the ability to adapt and remain optimistic.
Named one of the fastest growing private companies in the country, Cohen & Company offers assurance, tax and advisory services to clients throughout the U.S. and worldwide. The firm serves a broad range of clients, from privately held companies and their owners; to private equity firms and their portfolio companies; to public and private funds, advisors, and fund service providers within the investment industry; to Fortune 1000 multinational enterprises. Cohen & Company was founded in 1977 and has more than 650 associates in Illinois, Ohio, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Learn more at cohencpa.com. Member PCAOB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of thought and background to build an inclusive and energized culture and better meet the needs of our clients.
Learn more about us!
- Cohen & Company: cohencpa.com
- Careers: cohencpa.jobs
Your application has been successfully submitted.