Manager, Campus Recruitment (Remote)
Full Job Description
The Manager of Campus Recruitment will be the leader for all campus recruitment activities taking place across Tenet owned and operated hospitals. There will be a heavy focus on the recruitment of future and recently graduated Registered Nurses. You will be uniquely positioned to play a pivotal role in the development of the workforce for the future of our facilities and patients, as well as in the careers of our candidates and new team members.
What you will do in this role:
- As the leader of campus recruitment, you will partner with the Regional Directors of Recruitment and the VP of Workforce Management in the creation of an enterprise and regional strategies to ensure our relationship and hiring goals are met
- Have direct supervisory responsibility for the campus recruitment teams across the country, including growth and development, adherence to process standards, achieving hiring targets, and performance management
- Partner closely with enterprise and market nursing leadership in the development of tactics, processes, and needs assessments to ensure a collaborative approach to campus recruitment
- Closely monitor and report out on both effort and results, and suggest and lead changes and adjustments where necessary to ensure we achieve our workforce needs
- As the subject matter expert in campus recruitment, you will also provide tried and true tactics and processes to the local markets designed to maximize their campus recruitment efforts
What you will need for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5 years of recruitment experience
- Previous experience leading people and/or programs, preferably in the campus recruitment space
- Demonstrated ability to design and track reporting and data management across a broad geography and variability, as well as leverage that information to drive improvement in outcomes
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Your application has been successfully submitted.