Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Job Description
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Summary: Oversee the recruitment process for open and forecasted positions for specific departments and/or job classes within the organization, as assigned. Collaborate on creating and implementing staffing strategies as needed.
- Manage a full recruiting cycle for assigned vacancies in collaboration with the hiring managers.
- Review competencies/skills required to gain an understanding of program needs to maximize recruitment efforts.
- Screen, interview and provide applicants to managers for further review and assist managers with interview and selection process as needed. Solicit feedback on candidates to refine the recruiting strategy as applicable.
- Analyze candidate reference survey results and provide managers with feedback to refine selection process.
- Develop and executes external recruitment program that integrates various methods including online job boards, campus recruiting, work force job programs and social media.
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with colleges/universities, local and regional community organizations, professional associations, workforce centers and industry contacts to identify potential candidates and participates in industry, diversity, veteran and college hiring events.
- Tracks open positions and coordinates advertising needs.
- Oversees internal job posting program including screening of current employees for promotion or transfer consideration.
- Extend verbal and written contingent job offers to candidates in collaboration with the Senior Director of Compensation and Benefits.
- Generates reports on an ad hoc basis and provides staffing needs analysis.
- Conducts new hire employee surveys, analyzes data and makes recommendations to improve recruitment process.
- Partners with city agencies to assure regulatory compliance and to assure that hiring requirements are met.
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking system and recruiting software to measure, track and report the status and success of recruiting initiatives.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage assignments independently
- Ability to communicate and work with various department and employee levels.
- 2-3 years’ experience creating and managing diverse recruitment programs and sources.
- Must be able to travel to other office locations for recruitment assignments.
- Interpersonally effective and comfortable interacting with employees at all levels Innovative, creative and results oriented.
- Strong experience developing and executing proactive sourcing strategies.
- Be internet savvy, with experience with online sourcing techniques.
- Experience recruiting for positions in a social service organization or in a non-profit environment.
- Knowledge of HRIS and Applicant tracking system.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent and experience.
If hired, I agree to abide by all of Safe Horizon’s rules and regulations, and understand that, if employed, my employment may be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, at the option of either the company or me. I further understand that no representation, whether oral or written by any representative or agent of the organization, at any time, constitutes a contract of employment.
AmeriCorps, Peace Corps and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
Applicants may be responsible for providing the equipment and tools they need to work remotely as required, such as access to a computer, internet service, and phone service. Safe Horizon will discuss potential solutions with candidates and may assist where needed and agreed to in advance.
Please follow this link to view complete EEO Law and complaint filing information: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Hiring Range: 28.57 - 32.14 Hourly
Full-time Hours: 35 Hours per week
Full-time Benefits: Vacation Time, Paid Sick Time, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b) Retirement Plan, Company Life Insurance, Medical/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits Program, Gym Reimbursement, Parental Leave, Employee Learning Center
- Health insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.