Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
Full Job Description
Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company's common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Talent Acquisition Operations Manager will lead the efforts in finding opportunities to optimize, enhance, and improve TA systems & tools, workflows and processes. This position will report into the Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition, and will provide day to day operational guidance and hands on support to the Talent Acquisition Team, HR Business Partners, and other internal business partners to increase operational efficiency and productivity. This role will also be responsible for planning and implementing the Summer Internship Program.
What You'll Take On
- Directly manage the TA Coordination team, ensuring that all logistics relative to scheduling, offer letters, background checks, tactical communications, and any other pre-employment procedures with candidates and recruiters is performed in a professional manner.
- Manage the configuration and optimization of Greenhouse ATS
- Drive initiatives to identify and create solutions to scale and refine talent acquisition coordination and other TA Ops related areas-understand and evolve current processes to drive efficiencies, develop tools/templates/process documentation that aids in delivering the best experience for candidates, recruiters, and hiring teams.
- Partner with HR Technology team on recruiting system integrations and optimization.
- Partner with TA Manager to help define key success metrics for Talent Acquisition as well as help to define and implement reporting framework to evaluate the effectiveness of our hiring strategy and processes.
- Assist with continuous improvement and process mapping initiatives, including but not limited to job architecture, Workday integrations, position management, etc.
- Assist in onboarding new systems and platforms, as the need arises.
- Perform regularly scheduled process and system audits to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Provide overall strategy, structure, direction and continual guidance for all aspects of U.S. Summer Internship Program including project management and programming, high volume interviewing, intern manager training, and full life-cycle recruitment.
- Resolve escalated issues concerning additional recruiting tools and systems for internal and external clients.
- Identify and report recruiting process gaps and inform TA leadership with proposed solutions to reduce those gaps.
- Manage and improve offer and hiring processes.
- Participate in projects and initiatives to support the Talent Acquisition Team.
What You Bring
- Minimum 5 years of experience in talent acquisition operations or recruiting; to include developing, implementing and improving TA processes and systems.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a progressive recruiting function; to include previous full life cycle recruiting experience.
- Minimum 2 years managing a team of coordinators or other recruitment ops professionals.
- Experience implementing and maintaining Greenhouse ATS.
- Adept at the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including the ability to perform vlookups, pivot tables, formulas, and audit data, as needed.
- A keen eye for details and ability to create and maintain processes.
- Excellent time and task management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multitask, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Experience taking end-to-end ownership of projects and programs and driving results with a strong sense of efficiency, accuracy, follow-through, and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and programs with a strong ability to partner with and influence cross functional stakeholders.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization, including senior management and executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passion for improving recruiting operational excellence and demonstrates curiosity for staying on top of current trends and best practices.
- Good problem solving skills
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
The pay range for this position in Washington at the start of employment is expected to be between $ 95,000 and $ 135,000 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards and eligibility to participate in our 401(K) plan, in addition to a full range of medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees will also receive 14 paid holidays per calendar year, are eligible to earn a minimum of 15 days of vacation leave per year (subject to proration based on start date during the calendar year) and will receive 10 sick days per calendar year. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. ("T2") is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual's race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.