The Field Recruiter will be primarily responsible for recruiting for open store management roles throughout our network retail stores. This individual will report to the Senior Vice President – Human Resources. Responsible for job description creation through offer acceptance. This role is located out of our New York corporate office.
- Proactively source candidates via internal and external methods: cold-calling, networking, employee referrals, internal movement, etc.
- Create, update, and maintain online job postings and boards
- Screens candidates and use the most appropriate criteria
- Conducts phone screens to confirm interest and availability, provides information regarding the position, and schedules all in-person interviews
- Work with Careers inbox and ensure it is being managed
- Responsible for finalizing the offer process, inclusive of reference checks, compensation requirements
- Understand industry information and the competitive landscape
- Ensure all relevant information is entered in the internal candidate database and LinkedIn Talent Hub
- Works closely with store general managers, area managers and Senior Director of Retail on all recruiting matters
- Informs team regarding the recruitment process and ensure decisions are made and communicated promptly
- Create and update all job descriptions as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience of full cycle recruitment in fashion retail organizations required
- Experience within a high-growth organization preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver practical yet creative recruiting solutions to meet or exceed recruiting metrics and drive consistency
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
The base salary range for this role is between $75,000 and $80,000. The relevant base salary will vary depending on wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training, degrees, and certifications. The base salary is just one component of our total compensation offerings, which consist of a comprehensive benefits package as well as a short-term incentive program, clothing allowance, and merchandise discounts.
Please apply to this role HERE.
Your application has been successfully submitted.