Talent Acquisition Sourcing Leader
Full Job Description
As the Deloitte Talent Acquisition Sourcing Leader, you will provide direct leadership to a team of US and US India (USI) Talent Acquisition (TA) Sourcing professionals responsible for building and delivering candidate pipelines through continuous research, strategic sourcing and qualifying. In this role, you will bring proven best practices around recruiting operations and sourcing with an effective approach to leveraging offshore teams. As the leader, you will be responsible for leading and driving the cultivation and maintenance of relationships with premium candidates to deliver upon both immediate and forecasted hiring needs of the Deloitte US organization.
- Drive the design and delivery of innovative TA sourcing strategies to identify and execute candidate generation strategies, proactively researching and assessing new sourcing mythologies to meet business recruitment goals
- Leads and directs strategic delivery of recruitment brand and marketing efforts to attract talent and build candidate pipelines
- Build up external benchmarking capability to understand competitive intelligence landscape and influence best practices with team and stakeholders
- Collaborate with business recruiting leaders to understand demand and business priories related to sourcing to design and develop strategic staffing plans to ensure appropriate sourcing coverage across businesses/needs
- Develop metrics such as KPIs, ROI and SLAs to evaluate the productivity of sourcing strategies, monitor service delivery and technology effectiveness
- Preparation and delivery of presentation on TA Sourcing performance and activity for key stakeholders
- Influence change and drive change management for new solutions/ new ways of approaching sourcing and technology within the recruitment process
- Identify and participate in external eminence activities to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand
- Effectively coaches and mentors colleagues and provides opportunities for collaboration, development, and upskilling to enhance the experiences of the TA professionals
- Leads and directs performance management for team
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related area
- 15 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 10 years of Talent Acquisition experience with a strong understanding of talent sourcing techniques and knowledge of technology
- Prior experience in the staffing industry or Corporate HR, RPO, preferably with a global organization
- Ability to interpret data from a variety of internal and external sources and predict trends
- Experience working with global/offshore sourcing models preferred
- Experience influencing leaders and driving decision-making in a complex organization
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Strong stakeholder management, project management, and change management skills
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to own and drive complex, strategic solutions, be accountable for execution and outcomes, and make impactful decisions
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $153,800 to $231,980.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.