Talent Acquisition Manager
Full Job Description
We are growing and would love to speak with you!
SEKISUI Aerospace is currently hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager for our Washington locations.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager for our WA sites, you will build out long-term recruitment strategies and programs to support SEKISUI Aerospace’s growing talent needs. You'll collaborate with internal and external business partners to develop and implement creative sourcing strategies and partner with our extended human resources team to ensure a positive candidate experience. Equally as important, you'll provide servant leadership to ensure a high performing recruiting team.
Pay: $120,000 to $160,000
Medical (low-cost options available)
Dental, Vision, Prescription
Life and AD&D Insurance
Company Sponsored 401k with Employer Match
Employee Assistance Program
Vacation/Sick Time starting at 15 days per year and available to use immediately!
Closed for one week during the winter holiday!
12 Paid Holidays!
- Manage all aspects of recruiting and talent acquisition across the enterprise, and ensure we have a high performing recruiting team that can support the needs of the company.
- Collaborate with leadership, internal stakeholders, and external recruiting partners to create innovative sourcing strategies to meet organizational needs and support future growth and expansion.
- Anticipates future hiring needs using data and metrics to proactively develop recruitment solutions that build a talent pipeline.
- Continuously identify methods to improve hiring efficiency and the candidate experience.
- Ensure recruiting and talent acquisition activities are aligned and support corporate core values, philosophy, and strategy.
- Partner with General Managers and extended HR team to support project and program initiatives.
- Act as a trusted advisor, participating in the interview process as needed, providing ongoing training and feedback to hiring managers and leadership.
- First point of contact to clarify process and procedures of the company, providing recruiting and staffing policy guidance and interpretation.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate, mentor and maintain a high performing, knowledgeable and cohesive recruiting team.
- Ability to provide leadership, support, advocacy and vision to regional technical recruiters and support staff across multiple sites.
- Thorough knowledge of recruiting and hiring laws at federal, state and local levels.
- In depth knowledge of the full recruiting lifecycle, recruiting principles, practices, and concepts.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to connect with people at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a diverse workforce.
- Ability to give effective and clear presentations to senior leadership, presenting detailed and complex metrics in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work in a goal driven environment, with the ability to be self-directed and work with minimal direct supervision.
- Advanced organizational skills with critical attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and uphold the ethical standards of the company.
- Capacity to manage sensitive and confidential situations with professionalism and diplomacy.
- Customer-centric focus and advanced customer service skills.
- Understanding of recruitment marketing software and marketing concepts.
- Knowledge of employer branding strategies.
- Active involvement and networking in industry and HR business groups.
- Knowledgeable of social media use and marketing concepts.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- Combination of work experience and education may be used in lieu of above requirement.
- Five years of talent acquisition and recruiting experience.
- At least two years of leadership experience.
- Staffing experience with metrics creation, reporting and presentation.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Power BI proficiency preferred.
- Prior work experience in the manufacturing or distribution industry preferred.
- PHR or SHRM SCP certifications preferred.
For over 30 years SEKISUI Aerospace has been designing, testing, and manufacturing composite products for the aerospace industry. With complete customer satisfaction as our focus and through the relentless efforts of our skilled employees, SEKISUI Aerospace has achieved and continues to maintain an unequaled level of performance.
Our consistent delivery of high-quality products demonstrates our intent, integrity, and dedication to our customers and to our reputation as a manufacturer. We will continue to insert intelligent automation into our manufacturing facilities, which will continue to drive the future of flight well into the next century.
Learn more about us here: https://www.sekisuiaerospace.com/about
View all our job postings here: https://www.sekisuiaerospace.com/careers
Pre-Employment Drug and Background Screenings
SEKISUI Aerospace is a Drug-Free workplace. Pre-employment drug screen required.
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to a background screening.
SEKISUI Aerospace provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
People with Disabilities
SEKISUI Aerospace is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact the human resources department at the appropriate SEKISUI Aerospace manufacturing site.
Please call if you need an accommodation:
Renton Operations, Corporate Headquarters: 425-235-2750
Sumner Operations: 253-863-7868
SEKISUI Aerospace is a federal contractor and is required to participate in the federal government’s E-Verify program. E-Verify allows us to confirm the employment authorization of newly hired employees through an electronic database maintained by the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security. With respect to new hires, the E-Verify process is completed in conjunction with a new hire’s completion of the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification within three days of starting employment. For information regarding E-Verify, visit the E-Verify site.
Export Control Requirements
This position must meet (ITAR) export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
SEKISUI Aerospace is required by Washington law to include the salary range for this role when hiring a Washington resident. Pay ranges may be higher or lower for non-resident WA employees, based on the market data for their region, allowing us to pay employees competitively in different geographic markets.
Please note that the base salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Base salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
The employees of SEKISUI Aerospace enjoy what we do and are dedicated to our seven corporate values. We promise to hold ourselves to these high standards and seek co-workers who are willing to join us in this task.
Your application has been successfully submitted.