Talent Acquistion Sourcing Specialist
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
We are currently hiring a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist to support our premier Aerospace client. This role can be based remotely in Florida, Georgia, Ohio or Texas.
As an AMS Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist, you will support the process of hiring talent by sourcing the best candidates from multiple channels, engaging with candidates to solicit applications and screening applications to provide quality long-lists. Considered a specialist in one or more sectors, you will be considered an expert in the use of social networking to identify and engage with candidates and will be credible when engaging with such candidates in order to best solicit applications.
- Fully utilize relevant ATS (Applicant Tracking System) ensuring that activities are conducted within the ATS as appropriate, that data accuracy and quality is maintained through all processes and that it accurately reflects the status of all activity
- Engage with Recruiters and Hiring Managers (as directed) to take detailed briefs on role requirements, contributing knowledge and best practice to add value to discussions
- Proactively source (identify) candidates utilizing a broad range of channels and techniques (e.g. search engines, job board databases, social networking sites) utilizing Channel Activation Matrices or other directions as appropriate. Employ innovative techniques to identify elusive talent in the market
- Develop own network of sector-specific candidates and utilize networking skills to identify and engage with talented candidates (i.e. referrals from referrals, cold-calling, etc.)
- Engage with identified candidates to qualify suitability for the role, to sell the role and prospective Client and to encourage candidate to actively apply for role
- Manage job board advertising or Client career-site postings, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate and positioned for maximum § Interface between Recruiters and agencies when required, gaining necessary information to ensure both parties remain informed
- Build and develop talent pools of qualified candidates (prior to application or post application as directed), utilizing CRM (Candidate Relationship Management) technology where appropriate, managing candidate communications as directed to ensure talent pools remain relevant.
- Ensure regular communication with Client Services team to understand on-going requirements and to share progress of activity
- Following feedback from Client Services team on candidates submitted, ensure that all applicant records are updated in the ATS with applicants being rejected as appropriate and suitable applicants moved to talent pools for future reference
- Develop an awareness of the client’s business and wider sector in order to communicate the key selling points to engage prospective candidates
- Maintain agreed service levels and targets
- Appropriately escalate any issues in relation to the supply of effectiveness
- Upon application, screen and qualify candidates to determine suitability and obtain required information (e.g. availability, permission to represent) in order to create long-lists recruitment services as appropriate
- Participate and contribute within team meetings
- Develop a broad understanding of candidate sourcing techniques and strategies through attending training and networking
Skills & Experiences
- Experience in candidate sourcing with a proven understanding of one or more industry sectors. Experience of successfully sourcing specialist or niche candidates.
- Military defense/aerospace engineering recruitment and sourcing experience is essential to be successful in this role
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (i.e. ATS, CRM) and maintaining a high level of data integrity
- Experience using specialist techniques (i.e. Boolean searching) to source candidates through active and passive channels. Proven success in utilizing social networking sites to successfully source candidates
- Experience of directly engaging with end-clients § Good written and spoken English language skills plus other languages as appropriate to the client-specific requirements
What we Offer
Here at AMS, you’ll get the opportunity to work on projects that integrate with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results for our clients. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities and setting a new direction for us in terms of how we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, disrupt and influence with organizations that want to transform their operations and win the war for talent.
What we offer:
- Stretching, challenging work
- A vibrant, diverse and collaborative culture
- Flexible working
- A competitive reward and benefits package
At AMS, different is not just good, it’s valuable. As a global organization, we recognize the value of different perspectives and experiences in prompting innovation, sparking creativity, and solving problems. As an equal employment opportunity organization, we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and all other categories protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.