Talent Team - Executive (PMD) Talent Acquisition Manager
Full Job Description
At AlixPartners, we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. By understanding, respecting, and honoring the needs of our employees, clients, and communities, AlixPartners actively promotes an inclusive environment. We strongly believe in the value that diversity brings to our experiences and are committed to the perpetual enhancements of initiatives, policies, and practices. We hold ourselves accountable by providing the space for authenticity, growth, and equity for everyone.
AlixPartners has embraced a hybrid work model to provide flexibility and support our employees' work-life integration. Our hybrid model combines a mix of in-person at an AlixPartners office and remote working.
What you'll do
AlixPartners commits to our people's growth, development, and career progression. In this critical role on AlixPartners' Executive / Partner & Managing Director (PMD) Recruiting team, you will be responsible for conducting research and outreach, managing the candidate experience, overseeing reporting, and managing internal and external executive stakeholders.
The PMD Recruiting Talent Acquisition Manager reports to the Co-Head of Executive (PMD) Recruiting. This role is in one of our core United States offices, ideally New York, Detroit, Boston, Chicago, Washington, DC, Houston, or Dallas. Paid relocation is not available. Occasional travel may be expected.
- Manage and conduct several simultaneous full lifecycle executive searches that span introduction to offer, including candidate evaluation and fit to role, interview consultation and prep, turn-down conversations, compensation and non-compete or other restrictions conversations, business case writing, and orientation coordination.
- Expertly conduct prospect research (market mapping), outreach, and engagement.
- Assess individuals' fit to role via behavioral and other relevant assessment techniques.
- Manage the overall candidate experience with high-touch, expeditious processes, and attention to detail.
- Run kickoff calls, write job specs, facilitate shortlist / prospect calibration exercises, and run debrief meetings with a point of view and backbone with executives in the organization aiming to make the right hire for the firm. This may require facilitating processes and conversations to help internal executives disagree and commit to the final decision.
- Create or oversee the creation of weekly / bi-weekly reports and agendas for internal stakeholder meetings, ensuring the reports and system (Greenhouse) are aligned, identifying any gaps or action items, and pushing to-do and wins to the correct points of contact.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert (SME) who has AlixPartners' best interest at heart and will bring a dissenting point of view to a senior leader with a solutions mindset.
- Lead an effort to make our CRM system the single source of truth: have an eye to process and system improvement and flexibility; ask why / why not and how can we make this better for all parties.
- Capture and use data to inform self and stakeholders on potential strategies, outcomes, and efforts.
- Manage vendors: hold them accountable for running a successful search – as we would be held to by our internal clients. Act as an extension of our leaders to get the job done and make sure we're represented well in the market, at a fair rate, and bring the best prospects forward.
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
- This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties, or responsibilities.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience.
- 4+ years of experience leading end-to-end executive searches, preferably within a within a corporate or professional services setting.
- Depth of knowledge and experience with a CRM (Greenhouse or related system).
- Strong problem solving: Able to push back and narrow the funnel of unnecessary or unqualified candidates, increasing our ability to bring value-add and engaged candidates forward and helping ease our clients' calendars to make the best possible decisions for AlixPartners.
- Executive search reporting: Strong knowledge of CRM systems reporting, Excel, Teams, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent client-service orientation and experience demonstrating the ability to influence and successfully collaborate with a range of global stakeholders across a complex matrix.
- Principled and collaborative colleague – willing and able to partner with core groups within the firm – finance, People, Talent insights, IT, broader recruiting teams, etc.
- Ability to work independently to drive multiple, shifting priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to effectively present to stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to travel, as required.
- Willingness to work outside of normal U.S. business hours, and as unique projects/needs arise. We can flex time, but there may be early morning or evening items that need a response (7am CT or 6-8pm CT).
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the workday.
- Must become familiar with, and promote and abide by, our Core Values as defined by the AlixPartners' Code of Conduct and foster an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization.
The firm offers a comprehensive benefits program including health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement, identity theft protection, and mental wellness support. Employees will also receive a generous paid leave policy including vacation/personal time starting at 7.34 hours per pay period, sick time up to 80 hours annually, parental leave, and twelve holidays.
The salary range for this role takes into account a number of factors and is between $87,000 - $190,000 with potential eligibility for an annual discretionary bonus.
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.