Full Job Description
Dedicated to sustainable development, Arup is a collective of designers, advisors and experts working globally. Founded to be humane and excellent, we collaborate with our clients and partners using imagination, technology, and rigor to shape a better world. If you get inspired by engaging with students (interns and grads) and being able to provide them with exciting career opportunities than this is job for you. Our award-winning team of campus recruiters are passionate about building and maintaining relationships with career center professionals, faculty advisors and student led organizations to enhance our partnership with them and to establish pipelines of diverse talent interested in joining our firm. Do you want to be part of an innovative and winning team? We are a proud recipient of both RippleMatch’s Campus Forward Award and Way Up’s Top 100 Internship Program.
Arup is currently searching for a Campus Recruiter that will be based in our Los Angeles or San Francisco office with the ability to work hybrid. As a Campus Recruiter at Arup, you will be responsible for attracting and recruiting interns and college graduates to Arup and be actively involved in enhancing our University Relations and Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) programs here at Arup.
As a campus recruiter your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Coordinate college recruitment, research, and relationship management for early careers hiring for the West Geography inclusive of Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oakland and Seattle offices
- Partner with hiring teams to build long-term relationships with a diverse group of candidates
- Organize and participate in recruiting events with industry or discipline specific campus organizations including career fairs, info sessions, tech lectures, online chats and other campus activities (80% + virtual)
- Conduct and coordinate interviews and selection process for new hires and interns
- Distribute marketing materials and outreach for events and application submissions
- Maintain a focus on the industry and market; disseminate local intelligence to key collaborators in the hiring process and the recruiting team at large
- Organize communications and enhance relationships with campus career centers, faculty, student organizations, community-based organizations as well as diversity associations such as SWE, NSBE, SHPE and STEM
- Use the firm’s candidate selection process workflow in our Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) to maintain accurate records and support compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and diversity policies/processes.
- Plan/implement local office internship programs and Arup hosted diversity recruiting events.
- Provide support to projects in areas for operational improvement within recruiting functions; may include employment branding, continued system improvement, recruiting technology research, creating of training and presentation material and/or delivery, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Minimum of 1 year of human resources or recruiting experience (inclusive of internships)
- A familiarity with technical roles and college/university recruitment is preferred
- Experience with candidate tracking using Applicant Tracking System (ATS) such as Taleo / Oracle a plus
- Experience using Handshake, Brazen, WayUp, Yello, LinkedIn etc. is a plus
- Excellent skills in attracting/retaining talent, solid verbal and written communication skills are an absolute must
- Must have the ability to manage relationships at all levels: senior leadership, hiring managers, college administration/faculty, and students
- Ability to travel and work overtime during peak campus recruiting season as necessary
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Hiring range- The good faith base salary hiring range for this entry level job performed in California is $65,000 to $70,000. Benefits are not included in the base salary range. Summary of benefits are included in this posting with details provided to applicants at the time of interview. Please note hiring ranges for candidates performing work outside of California will differ.
Benefits that work - At Arup, we have a comprehensive and valuable benefits program that works for our employees and their families while keeping costs low. These benefits provide health and welfare security for you as well as paid time off for rest and renewal. Our Global Profit Share Plan (paid bi-annually) provides an opportunity for you to share in the success of the Firm. As a valued employee of Arup, you can also choose to participate in our 401(k) plan with up to 10% company match to help you save for your future.
Flexible working - We believe that flexible arrangements create a more inclusive way of working that supports our diversity and the wellbeing of our people. Options for alternative schedules and the ability to work outside of the office for a portion of your workweek are available.
Arup is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or other status protected by law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
Your application has been successfully submitted.