Assistant, Recruitment & Executive Search
Full Job Description
UTA seeks a Recruitment Assistant in the Los Angeles office to become a member of UTA’s Recruitment & Executive Search team. The position will support the coordination of a broad spectrum of tasks relating to internal and external hiring initiatives. In addition to ensuring a seamless, candidate-friendly hiring process for the Corporate Recruiting team.
Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a high-volume environment, and experience in an office environment handling heavy scheduling and phones.
What You Will Do
- Scheduling, coordinating, and managing logistics for interviews and meetings, including, but not limited to; booking of conference room, communication, assembling data/materials and confirming attendees
- Liaising with internal staff at all levels including external clients and partners
- Partnering with HR department assistants to provide department and company-wide five-star customer service
- Sourcing corporate candidates through the pre-employee process and their various interview stages utilizing Workday
- Communicating professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy while treating all candidates with dignity and respect
- Manage job requisitions in Workday; post, edit and update job descriptions
- Identifying opportunities for improving the candidate experience and interview process efficiency
- Updating and managing the internal employee tracking system and other recruitment applications (ie. LinkedIn)
- Drafting and tracking offer letters to candidates
- Supporting various members of the HR team on special projects as needed
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as an administrative assistant, preferably within an HR department
- Demonstrated passion for human resources and recruiting with a comprehensive understanding of purpose and goals
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must have attention to detail while still thinking “big picture”
- Must possess communication skills suited to a wide variety of audiences in both written and verbal capacities
- Ability to recognize and process confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to solve problems, take ownership and accountability
- Excellent customer service and follow up skills
What You Will Get
- The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
- Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
- The opportunity to do the best work of your career
- Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
- Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers—from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information:
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.