Senior Recruiter (Technology)
Full Job Description
Senior Recruiter (Technology)LOCATION
NV Las Vegas TSS HubJOB DESCRIPTION
As a Senior Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, evaluate, and review potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database, etc. Interview prospective IT candidates via video, phone and/or in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. In addition, the Senior Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified IT talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with IT professionals currently on contract assignments in order to ensure exceptional customer service. In addition, the Senior Recruiter will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- 2+ years’ of experience in IT-related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in recruiting by using proven negotiating and closing skills and the ability to build candidate relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
The typical salary range for this position is $54,000 to $77,000. The salary is negotiable depending upon experience and location. The position is eligible for a bonus based upon achievement of performance objectives.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or call 1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATION
NV Las Vegas TSS Hub
Your application has been successfully submitted.